Sunday, February 14, 2010

Katherine Kates Playground Desnuda Title For A Poem??!?! BE CREATIVE!!?

Title for a poem??!?! BE CREATIVE!!? - katherine kates playground desnuda

This is my poem, and you need a title! shall be relevant for my poem and the poems reflect a sense ...





They gave me a name. A name with three personalities, Katherine.

Katie was young, my name.
I Was a pleasure and the stupid name,
My name effervescent tablets and energetic
The name that my friends and played and laughed in the sandbox and on the playground,
A name to be overcome.

Kate is my present name,
My name young adults,
My database name and the direct
The name that my colleagues note on the football field and basketball,
So easy to remember and hard to forget, as I do.

My name is Katherine adults
My name Older
My company name:
Dr. KaCatherine Simon
Katherine Simon, a lawyer,
I'm just smart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment