Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can You Use Normal Salt In Sea Salt Spray/ Belly Button Piercing Infection..?

Belly button piercing infection..? - can you use normal salt in sea salt spray/

I had my navel on 1 June this year broken. I noticed a small bump (small but noticeable if you) look very good if you leave the bar (at the navel, not the top) I am pretty sure he was there the whole time but I wonder what means that your computer is infected? Can I get rid of? They sprayed the day, while the arms were cured with a disinfectant spray for piercings. Uninfected. I do not see pus and blood, but that's normal. Sometimes I have a sharp bottom, especially after exercising or sitting for very long without washing in the morning. So, what is it?

I heard sea salt and soak in water. Can regular sea salt which is used in the kitchen(coarse material that can crush easily against the resolution, if applicable) or do not need a "special things" for my high maintenance costs, pain in the ass (but very) piercing?
We thank K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment