Sunday, February 7, 2010

If I Have Tooth Absess Does That Mean I Have Hiv Is My Kitten Sick???

Is my kitten sick??? - if i have tooth absess does that mean i have hiv

I took a kitten two months ago. He seemed very good and very playful. The patient was treated for lichen and tooth clyndomycin Abbesses for 10 days.

I checked by my vet a month ago, but said it was okay. I told them it was not very funny. It has not improved and seems to eat. It is bone, but it seems to have a belly. Seems to have trouble walking, and it is not real. He sleeps all the time and received only drinking water. It purrs when you pet and hug him and never seems to get angry or upset. But I am concerned that is very ill. I have 2 adult cats that are not for him, licking or hissing noise and know and care about him, that sometimes means that the other cat is ill.

Does anybody know if my cat was really sick? I am lost, because the vet said it was okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment