Sunday, January 3, 2010

Princess Pajamas A New Piece For Inclusion In A Book.?

A new piece for inclusion in a book.? - princess pajamas

This poem is part of a series of discussions about fictional characters in a bar, I could choose one of the series for an anthology of poems by bars. I just want some opinions.

IT WAS ONCE THE PIE N Mash bartender says Cinderella had plenty to drink

"Look, boy. My father died when I was a child. My Stepmother
was verbally, emotionally and physically abusive ago
Who treats me like a slave. And the law of the kind of Disney
trivializes the story of my life in a comic *******.
Then I can rely on, the whole bottle.
As for the peasants, which is a nice family photo.
I will certainly send a bill on copyright
To use under his pajama princess.
However, when two villagers please excuse me
Beauty, Belle, and I, we take
A ******* happy. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment