Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lead Poisoning Treatment More Condition_symptoms Questions About Lead Poisoning.?

Questions About Lead Poisoning.? - lead poisoning treatment more condition_symptoms

My son has been, or lead poisoning, which was 80.2 in the blood needed for 5 days in hospital and should be a vaccine based on oil, all 4 hours during the last 5 days. I was told that the lead are not getting in each organ, but on their knees. Now we had a test after treatment and their levels were reduced to 8. Well hope 2 weeks and had another test and is back to 41 Is this normal? The hospital doctor said nothing and felt my questions when the doctor told me to do my son, what about, but could not go to the hospital because no doctor has the right to the hospital. In any case, it is normal that he should go so high? It's like 3 weeks ago since we left the hospital and all the lead has been removed from our house and found by the public health. Your doctor will give aa pill in the clinic, my son would not drink until I had to push him down and sadness that made me cry. Where can you find a page to my sensesthese numbers, I can not find me what I know says. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment