Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Candida More Condition_symptoms What Are The Best Supplements/probiotics To Take, To Get Rid Of Massive Candida Infection?

What are the best supplements/probiotics to take, to get rid of massive Candida infection? - candida more condition_symptoms

I'm too lazy to change my diet, so I if it is a fungus-specific probiotic supplements work well, a yeast infection to destroy intestinal wonder ...?

If he manages to cure Candida yeast infection, what products or medications have you taken? How well do they work?

I really need what I do with a serious health problem that can be or not to help a wide range of Candida, but without insurance, I can not do many tests to see under what conditions really are. But from my own research, it seems likely that Candida is an important part of my long-term illness, if not all.

Deal effectively with Candida / drug supplements without significant changes in your diet?

I get all sorts of symptoms, which is now something like IBS (I feel the things in my digestive system and constipation is difficult) and blurred vision or eye pain or redness in the eyes, fluid retention, fatigue .. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment