Saturday, December 19, 2009

Genital Pimples Genital Pimples? Any Doctors Here?

Genital Pimples? Any doctors here? - genital pimples

This is really freaking me out.any doctors here? I would be glad of your help. Please do not answer to the mere fact of creation. I did nothing wrong, and all I ask is done, that some educated answers. Thank you =).

Ok this HPV or other sexually transmitted diseases, things bother me. I have the keys .... in my vagina. Sometimes going to be there .... but I think I have 3 or more at the same time, to my knowledge. He also started a bit in the middle of the school. I'm now 7th in the. I do not think that I did before hand. They come and go and not have them often. Only a few times and are not super good, but sometimes it hurts when I have a little walk. I'm only 13 and I've never had sex before! These include oral. Until I the pictures of genital warts and do nothing. They are not all that great.

So, if members have a before and this is normal, if (even if it is not usual), the worry? Or am I going crazyd run and in the clinic?

Thanks for the help! Please respond to things that are pretty safe and what is useless answers. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment